There are currently 13 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

GeminiTay will be our special guest for our 9th Anniversary!
Started by AutismFather

AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics

We are super excited and honoured to announce that GeminiTay will be visiting Autcraft on June 23rd, at 10am Eastern... that's our 9th anniversary!

GeminiTay is very well known in the Minecraft community but for those of you who don't know, she is a successful YouTuber and live streamer on Twitch, she is a member of the Hermitcraft server, and an MCC Champion! She is a fantastic builder, fierce competitor, and a genuinely kind and down to Earth person.

Sharing about her life lately, Gem has opened up about being Bi (which makes June the best month for her visit) and about having an autistic brother (which makes her a part of the community already anyway!). It's for all of these reasons and more that we are just thrilled to have her visit the server and meet our players.

Gem just wrapped up her After Life series, which we highly recommend you check out, on her YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeminiTayMC 

Our players will get to interact with Gem in two ways. She will be on the server and playing, taking screenshots with people, seeing the server, and she will also be joining in our Patreon Discord server to talk with our supporters!

This is a terrific opportunity to be able to say "hi" and ask any questions that you've always dreamed of being able to ask her.

On that subject, we just can't thank you enough for being with us and for supporting us for all of these years. Autcraft is one of a kind but it wouldn't be possible without you! 

Autcraft is about to be 9 years old!! Can you believe it? What an incredible journey it has been so far!

Thank you!!

x7   x2   x1
AutismFather · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
pichu23

pichu23

I
Last Seen
08 Mar 2024
Topics

thanks for letting me know AutismFather but it is highly unlikely I will be awake at that time because my main hobby as a storm chaser takes place in the united states and I don't get up until about 5 or 6pm GMT because of that

pichu23 · about 1 year ago
_ItsJojo_

_ItsJojo_

N
D
I
Last Seen
28 Oct 2022
Topics

Oh how exciting!! I absolutely love Gem's streams/videos! 

_ItsJojo_ · about 1 year ago
Ceebug

Ceebug

Last Seen
24 Sep 2023
Topics

I Watch Grian On Hermitcraft; But Ive  Never Ever Spoken To Even A Hermitcraft Member

Sincerely Ceebug, Member of Autcraft Since January 2023; And Proud Owner of CE Workspace, EST. 2023

Ceebug · about 1 year ago
Ceebug

Ceebug

Last Seen
24 Sep 2023
Topics

im also 9 years old

x1

Sincerely Ceebug, Member of Autcraft Since January 2023; And Proud Owner of CE Workspace, EST. 2023

Ceebug · about 1 year ago
Yanixes

Yanixes

N
D
Last Seen
27 Feb 2024
Topics

I feel like to welcome gem, we need a "gem is great" sign, or a birch tree....maybe both :P

Yanixes · about 1 year ago
Yanixes

Yanixes

N
D
Last Seen
27 Feb 2024
Topics
Yanixes:

I feel like to welcome gem, we need a "gem is great" sign, or a birch tree....maybe both :P

its an ongoing joke from gems first hermicraft series 

Yanixes · about 1 year ago
WiseRedPanda

WiseRedPanda

P
N
D
I
Last Seen
24 Feb 2024
Topics

I just realized I will have to get up very early for me to enjoy this. :/ I don't think I'll make it.

WiseRedPanda · about 1 year ago
qwesome

qwesome

D
Y
Last Seen
23 Mar 2024
Topics

Idk if I am going to be able to properly join, but I might be able to connect with my phone using one of those apps where you just have the chat. Because it's going to be at 3am for me.

qwesome · about 1 year ago
spudpiggy

spudpiggy

N
D
I
Last Seen
24 Dec 2023
Topics

Will she be on by 4PM UK time? 10AM EST is about 3PM in UK time, I and probably a lot of British kids leave school a bit after that time and arrive home about 30-40 minutes later.

spudpiggy · about 1 year ago