There are currently 19 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Can i bring some of my 'teammates'?
Started by UHFC_Leonardo

UHFC_Leonardo

UHFC_Leonardo

Last Seen
25 Aug 2022
Topics

I am running a survival building project with a dozen of teammates in my own server, which will take a couple of years.

since the proper blueprint is crucial to not making us to tear down all the blocks and build it again, we had decided the creative world where every proper (rule-complying) thing can be built is necessary, for mutual feedback and detailed observation of works.

but there are a few problems.

first, not all of my friends has autism. in fact, i am the only one who has autism, but i am the project leader.

second, not all of my friends speaks english well. some of them might speak in Korean many times, while talking only within us.

you may decide that our team does not fit in this server to build and design some buildings, that is fine. we are NOT going to insist that we SHOULD be in THIS server.

i was just wandering through options that has free-for-all building world, and this server was one of those.

thanks for considerable answer in advance.

UHFC_Leonardo

x1
UHFC_Leonardo · about 1 year ago
WiseRedPanda

WiseRedPanda

P
N
D
I
Last Seen
24 Feb 2024
Topics

They are friends of someone with autism, that counts I think. Just have them apply and see if they get accepted. As for the english, i know several people who don't speak much english and it's sometimes spelled wrong but we don't care. they are learning and having fun. There are kids here learning to write. Same thing. So it all good long as they can try to keep to english. 

But yea basically just have them apply and wait. It'll be a while as ac has had a major influx of applications. Just remember not to mention the other server's name while on AC and you should be good.

Good luck!

x1
WiseRedPanda · about 1 year ago