The server is currently offline.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

RjayUzumaki

Feed

RjayUzumaki
RjayUzumaki
Now whenever I say this theres like a 90% chance it actually doesn't happen but I'm going to say it again, I might play Autcraft again. Theres like. a 99% Chance this is completely false and I just instantly drop the ball three hours later after saying this, But theres that 1% chance, Anyway so uh, Hi, I'm Rjay, This is an intro for me or whatever, I'm Rjay, and I enjoy anime, And I enjoy making shouting/anger noises as an artform. For the most part I'm a calm person however, And for like that one person who's gonna ask, uh, pronouns? Honestly whatever, They, Him, Her, whatever i dont mind
RjayUzumaki
RjayUzumaki
I sure wonder when new stuff will be made for the server
RjayUzumaki
RjayUzumaki
The Second Post here, The "Number" Post Here Hivemind shall invade this wall
CWG_
CWG_
First Post Here :p
RjayUzumaki
RjayUzumaki
The Hivemind

About

Registered:
5 months ago
Last Seen:
19 hours ago
Profile Views:
244
Minecraft
RjayUzumaki

Latest Posts