There are currently 12 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Linux (Everything about Linux and PC OS)
Started by SantaBeee

SantaBeee

SantaBeee

D
I
Joined
14 Nov 2024
Last Seen
05 Jul 2026
Topics
2
Posts
6
Minecraft
SantaBeee

You can Talk about your System or anything else... (Also send pictures of you neofetch :D)

SantaBeee · about 1 year ago
SantaBeee

SantaBeee

D
I
Joined
14 Nov 2024
Last Seen
05 Jul 2026
Topics
2
Posts
6
Minecraft
SantaBeee

My Neofetch (:

This is a neofetch of my system. You can also do fastfetch wich was preinstalled on my system but please blurr your IP Addr when you use Fastfetch. 

SantaBeee · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Joined
18 Apr 2022
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
26
Posts
175
Minecraft
_Mx_Ace

Closest I have to neofetch is hyfetch on my Windows Subsystem for Linux.

Just some furry who likes axolotls. It/they pronouns.

1
_Mx_Ace · about 1 year ago
JavaInACup

JavaInACup

G
Joined
01 Jun 2025
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
4
Posts
17
Minecraft
JavaInACup

JavaInACup · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Joined
18 Apr 2022
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
26
Posts
175
Minecraft
_Mx_Ace
Porcipine:

64GB of RAM, 12th gen i7, RTX 3060? You have a pretty good PC!

Just some furry who likes axolotls. It/they pronouns.

_Mx_Ace · about 1 year ago
yuzubean_

yuzubean_

I
Joined
09 Aug 2025
Last Seen
09 Aug 2026
Topics
14
Posts
71
Minecraft
yuzubean_

sorry this one post on accident look at next

yuzubean_ · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
yuzubean_

yuzubean_

I
Joined
09 Aug 2025
Last Seen
09 Aug 2026
Topics
14
Posts
71
Minecraft
yuzubean_

i'm running Crostini Linux inside FydeOS, but I'm gonna get Zorin OS Core soon

Yes, this is a virtual machine

yuzubean_ · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
Aluthos

Aluthos

Joined
06 Oct 2025
Last Seen
13 Oct 2025
Topics
0
Posts
2
Minecraft
Aluthos

Hi, I have Debian 13 KDE on my Thinkpad, and windows sadly on gaming PC due to anticheat but would use Arch with awesomewm or sway. Linux is fun

Aluthos · about 1 year ago
ChogorrinYT

ChogorrinYT

N
I
Y
Joined
11 May 2025
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
20
Posts
55
Minecraft
ChogorrinYT

I use Windows because of some apps I use daily not being compatible with Linux, but I think I should use Dual Boot to be able to use Linux. idk.

ChogorrinYT · about 1 year ago
yuzubean_

yuzubean_

I
Joined
09 Aug 2025
Last Seen
09 Aug 2026
Topics
14
Posts
71
Minecraft
yuzubean_
ChogorrinYT:

I use Windows because of some apps I use daily not being compatible with Linux, but I think I should use Dual Boot to be able to use Linux. idk.

I tried to dualboot windows & FydeOS but then windows got in an infinite repair loop so i locked in and booted FydeOS on my usb and installed it to my laptop

yuzubean_ · 12 months ago · Last edited: 12 months ago