There are currently 4 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

I keep getting the message that I am not whitelisted
Started by greenandleafy678

greenandleafy678

greenandleafy678

Joined
03 Jun 2026
Last Seen
03 Jun 2026
Topics
1
Posts
2
Minecraft
greenandleafy678

Hi I just signed my son up for this server and we clicked the email link and it said we were good to go, but he still cant login :( I know it says it can take a while for approval, maybe its just an automated system that is causing the confusion? 

Thanks,

greenandleafy678 · 4 months ago
AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Joined
24 Mar 2022
Last Seen
05 Oct 2026
Topics
200
Posts
504
Minecraft
AutismFather

Hi, yes... you verified your email address but the account has not yet been approved. It won't take too long.

AutismFather · 4 months ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
04 Oct 2026
Topics
12
Posts
233
Minecraft
_GamingVortex
greenandleafy678:

Hi I just signed my son up for this server and we clicked the email link and it said we were good to go, but he still cant login :( I know it says it can take a while for approval, maybe its just an automated system that is causing the confusion? 

Thanks,

it can take up to 2 weeks its not a automated approval process AutismFather has to go through all of the approvals 

_GamingVortex · 4 months ago
greenandleafy678

greenandleafy678

Joined
03 Jun 2026
Last Seen
03 Jun 2026
Topics
1
Posts
2
Minecraft
greenandleafy678

Thanks, I totally get it I host my own servers/infrastructure as well. He was just super excited and wouldnt leave me alone 😆

greenandleafy678 · 4 months ago