There are currently 30 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Is it possible to see the exact date you joined Autcraft?
Started by MrFrog309

MrFrog309

MrFrog309

I
Joined
21 Nov 2025
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
1
Posts
1
Minecraft
MrFrog309

People ask me “When did you join Autcraft?” pretty often, so I was just asking if it’s possible to see it so I can be prepared for next time someone asks me. I made my account months before I got accepted, so it wouldn’t be when I created my account. I am pretty sure it was August or something, but I was just making sure! :D

MrFrog309 · 3 days ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
30 Sep 2026
Topics
103
Posts
289
Minecraft
Kodiaks

Hi MrFrog! You joined on August 14th, 2026

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

1
Kodiaks · 3 days ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
30 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
233
Minecraft
_GamingVortex

When did i join?

_GamingVortex · 2 days ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
30 Sep 2026
Topics
103
Posts
289
Minecraft
Kodiaks
_GamingVortex:

When did i join?

January 24th, 2026

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

Kodiaks · 2 days ago · Last edited: 2 days ago
OoDaisyPanda

OoDaisyPanda

P
N
Joined
05 Oct 2025
Last Seen
30 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
30
Minecraft
OoDaisyPanda

When did I log in?

 

OoDaisyPanda · 5 hours ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
30 Sep 2026
Topics
103
Posts
289
Minecraft
Kodiaks
OoDaisyPanda:

When did I log in?

 

October 24th 2025

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

Kodiaks · 4 hours ago