There are currently 8 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Is there a way for admins to move your builds?
Started by MrFrog309

MrFrog309

MrFrog309

I
Joined
21 Nov 2025
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
2
Posts
2
Minecraft
MrFrog309

I built a whole city in hard world and there are creepers exploding it all the time. It is only small but there are enough builds for it to be really hard to rebuild it in a different world. I was wondering if there was a way for admins to copy the island a built all the builds on, and paste it into peaceful. I really hope there is a way to do the because me and my friend gave it a nickname of "Creeper explosion ville" instead of "Froggerville", because there are so many holes everywhere and our builds get exploded all the time.

MrFrog309 · 12 hours ago
Kodiaks

Kodiaks

Helper
B
P
N
D
Joined
22 Nov 2022
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
104
Posts
291
Minecraft
Kodiaks

Unfortunately, there is not a way for admins to copy/paste player builds.

Running Two Miles First Requires Walking One. ~ A Friend

Kodiaks · 12 hours ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
22 Oct 2022
Last Seen
03 Oct 2026
Topics
577
Posts
1680
Minecraft
FunMummy

As I recommended earlier, you can light up your area or have a few cats to keep them away. If you break a block in the ground, use a light block (like glowstone or shroomlight etc.) and then place moss carpet over the top, it's like "hidden lighting".

FunMummy · 6 hours ago