There are currently 15 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Introducing AI on Autcraft!
Started by AutismFather

AstroEli133

AstroEli133

Last Seen
08 Mar 2024
Topics

Is it powered by a certain chatbot which I don't know if I'm allowed to name, but the company has a green logo and starts with O and ends with AI and the bot starts with a C?

A. E. 1.

AstroEli133 · about 1 year ago
AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics
AstroEli133:

Is it powered by a certain chatbot which I don't know if I'm allowed to name, but the company has a green logo and starts with O and ends with AI and the bot starts with a C?

Yes, it is powered by OpenAI

AutismFather · about 1 year ago
AMcFad09

AMcFad09

Last Seen
14 Feb 2024
Topics
does this use ChatGPT as a base? it seems to respond similarly to ChatGPT
AMcFad09 · about 1 year ago
AMcFad09

AMcFad09

Last Seen
14 Feb 2024
Topics

Nevermind, I saw on a comment above that answers my question, but I can't delete my comment for some reason

AMcFad09 · about 1 year ago
AstroEli133

AstroEli133

Last Seen
08 Mar 2024
Topics
AutismFather:
AstroEli133:

Yes, it is powered by OpenAI

Yeah, I saw that on the wiki after posting that.

A. E. 1.

AstroEli133 · about 1 year ago
FlamekraftPOG

FlamekraftPOG

N
Last Seen
07 Oct 2023
Topics
_Mx_Ace:

Hii!! Thought I'd share my conversation with this AI today.

Greetings Autcraft, I'd like to know your pronouns.
Hi there! My pronouns are they/them. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks for telling me, is your entire model based on pre-existing data, or do you learn from our conversations?
I learn from our conversations, as well as from pre-existing data. I'm constantly learning new things so that I can better serve the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Yes, could you give me a virtual hug?
Absolutely! *Virtual Hug* Is there anything else I can help you with?

I notice you say the phrase "Is there anything else I can help you with?" a lot, do you always ask that?
Yes, I do always ask that. It's my way of making sure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Is that hard-coded into you, or does all your training data end with that phrase?
It is hard-coded into me. My training data does not always end with that phrase, but I use it as a way to ensure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Interesting, is your code open source? And if so, may I take a look?
Yes, my code is open source and you can take a look at it here: (redacted because I think sharing links was against the rules). Is there anything else I can help you with?

That link seems to give me an 404 error.
Oh no! I'm sorry about that. Let me check on that for you. In the meantime, is there anything else I can help you with?

No, this will be all for today. Thanks for your time.
You're welcome! It was great talking to you. Have a great day!

I thought that was an interesting conversation to share.

It does not work like that Mx_Ace. You can talk to the AI in a special chat channel in-game. NOTE: If another player is in the channel, you cannot hear them. -CGFTW

C G F T W

🏆 Creeper Gamer For The Win🏆    

FlamekraftPOG · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics
CGFTW:
_Mx_Ace:

Hii!! Thought I'd share my conversation with this AI today.

Greetings Autcraft, I'd like to know your pronouns.
Hi there! My pronouns are they/them. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks for telling me, is your entire model based on pre-existing data, or do you learn from our conversations?
I learn from our conversations, as well as from pre-existing data. I'm constantly learning new things so that I can better serve the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Yes, could you give me a virtual hug?
Absolutely! *Virtual Hug* Is there anything else I can help you with?

I notice you say the phrase "Is there anything else I can help you with?" a lot, do you always ask that?
Yes, I do always ask that. It's my way of making sure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Is that hard-coded into you, or does all your training data end with that phrase?
It is hard-coded into me. My training data does not always end with that phrase, but I use it as a way to ensure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Interesting, is your code open source? And if so, may I take a look?
Yes, my code is open source and you can take a look at it here: (redacted because I think sharing links was against the rules). Is there anything else I can help you with?

That link seems to give me an 404 error.
Oh no! I'm sorry about that. Let me check on that for you. In the meantime, is there anything else I can help you with?

No, this will be all for today. Thanks for your time.
You're welcome! It was great talking to you. Have a great day!

I thought that was an interesting conversation to share.

It does not work like that Mx_Ace. You can talk to the AI in a special chat channel in-game. NOTE: If another player is in the channel, you cannot hear them. -CGFTW

... Huh? It does not work like what?

_Mx_Ace · 12 months ago
FlamekraftPOG

FlamekraftPOG

N
Last Seen
07 Oct 2023
Topics

Oh Sorry I was misunderstood. Sorry

C G F T W

🏆 Creeper Gamer For The Win🏆    

FlamekraftPOG · 9 months ago
_EggKing

_EggKing

N
G
I
Last Seen
21 Oct 2023
Topics

is the autcraft AI powered by Octane AI by any chance?

_EggKing · 9 months ago
_EggKing

_EggKing

N
G
I
Last Seen
21 Oct 2023
Topics

nevermind

_EggKing · 9 months ago