There are currently 8 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Edit Minecraft Edition
Started by DmndCreeper231

DmndCreeper231

DmndCreeper231

Last Seen
24 Oct 2024
Topics

Hello, I am a mom trying to help my son connect to autcraft for the first time.

We have version 1.21.3. I don't know how to edit the version to match the server. When I go into Minecraft launcher, I don't see anything that says "edit profile." When I click on the profile, I don't see any setting that will let me change the version. 

Can anyone please help with this? 

x1
DmndCreeper231 · 2 days ago
KingCB

KingCB

D
I
Last Seen
26 Oct 2024
Topics

hey its me KingCB i am a fellow diamond rank player and have been registered for over a year okay so you open the minecraft launcher then go to installations at the top then press new installation above all of the other ones then once you click it press "version" then scroll down until you see minecraft version "1.21" then once you click that press create at the bottom right then go to play then press the version selector then press the version you made in this case 1.21

KingCB · 2 days ago
KingCB

KingCB

D
I
Last Seen
26 Oct 2024
Topics

if you need more help i will send more players to help with those questions

KingCB · 2 days ago
KingCB

KingCB

D
I
Last Seen
26 Oct 2024
Topics
i did send you help btw

KingCB · 2 days ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Last Seen
27 Oct 2024
Topics

Hi DmndCreeper231,

Once you fill in the registration form, it can take around two weeks for your application to be approved. You will receive an email once you've been added to the whitelist and then you will be able to connect.

If you follow the instructions KingCB posted or https://www.autcraft.com/forum/topic/2542-having-trouble-connecting-to-autcraft/#post-6359 this post by AutismFather, then you will be able to connect once you've had that email through.

Thanks for getting in touch!

FunMummy · 1 day ago