Game Play Guidelines
The following are not allowed and may result in punishment:
- Cheats - No using cheats such as mods that give you an unfair edge, anything that gives you x-ray, etc.
- Abusing glitches – duplication glitches, economy or plugin glitches, etc. are not allowed on AutCraft. All glitches or server glitches should be reported immediately.
- AFK and Flying machines – Any machines or builds that move the player to avoid being kicked or to travel are strictly forbidden.
- Unapproved mods & Clients – No unapproved mods or clients may be used on AutCraft. Please review the approved mods list for a list of mods that are allowed.
AutCraft protects the builds of players to prevent others from damaging them, the following guidelines must apply to all builds in order to be protected:
- Builds must be at least 30 blocks away from the nearest build belonging to another player.
- The corners of a protection must be marked to receive a protection. If a build is underground, the “markers” MUST be placed above ground.
- You can have up to 6 other players on a protection.
- Group builds (towns, hotels, etc.) will be protected like any other base (1 owner, 6 members) and must follow the guidelines mentioned above.
- Builds MUST be in a build world to be protected.
Griefing refers to the intentional, unapproved editing or damaging of another player’s property. This is not acceptable behavior for any reason. To report griefing, please type “/modreq I was griefed” and a staff member will assist you.
- Damaging another player’s build, even if it is not protected.
- Killing another player’s pets or mobs.
- Stealing items from unprotected chests.
- Protecting builds, chests, or doors that do not belong to you.
Family Friendly Builds Only
We hope that everyone on Autcraft uses good judgment about building things appropriate for use in minecraft on a family friendly server. If while exploring you find an inappropriate build, please type '/modreq inappropriate build' while standing nearby. An admin will take a look as soon as possible and remove it if necessary.
We will remove builds that we deem inappropriate, including but not limited to: Any symbol, emblem, or shape that represents an intolerant or hateful group. Any representation of male or female private body part(s). Any swearing or hateful words spelled out with blocks, on signs, or in books.
Please do not build "adults only" establishments, including casinos, bars, and nightclubs. References to alcohol or drugs in builds or item names are not allowed on Autcraft.
Skins and Banners
If your skin or banner is used with intent to scare, annoy, harass, or impose a view or position on to other players, a helper or admin may ask you to change your skin and/or remove the banner before returning to gameplay. Skins and Banners need to be family-friendly including but not limited to:
- No Herobrine, Creepypasta, or Five Nights at Freddy's skins.
- No blood or gore of any kind on skins.
- No indecent exposure or naked skins.
One Account Per Player
Alternative and shared accounts are not allowed for any reason on AutCraft. Alternative accounts will be removed from the white-list and shared accounts will be handled accordingly by staff.
The intentional trapping or killing of a player on AutCraft will not be tolerated. Traps will be removed and the player responsible will be punished accordingly.
If you decide to make a build for community use, it is your responsibility to maintain it. Public builds will be protected following the previously mentioned Protection Guidelines.
Staff reserves the right to request any build be removed if it is too demanding of the server. All redstone builds MUST abide by the following:
- No continuously running redstone clocks or machines
- No more than 50 hoppers can be used in a build.
As a large survival server with hundreds of different players on each day, we must limit the number of pets each player can have in order to reduce lag. The follow limits have been set for the benefit of the entire server.
You are allowed to have 10 of each animal type with the following exceptions:
- Sheep: You may have 10 sheep at any given time if all 1 color. If you have a sheep farm you are allowed 2 of each color.
- Villagers: You may have 15 villagers at any given time.
- Do not leave any pets sitting in any area that is not yours. Admins will not know who they belong to and they will be removed and you will not have the opportunity to get the animal back.
- Pets are not damage-proof! If you take them out of your area, they may not be safe. Wolves and cats are damaged by arrows and flames and wolves can take fall damage.
- We recommend you keep pets safe at home. Take care of your pets in the game as you would a pet in real life.