There are currently 14 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

I got diamond rank!!
Started by ChickenMan71543

ChickenMan71543

ChickenMan71543

D
I
Joined
13 Mar 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
22
Posts
73
Minecraft
ChickenMan71543

:D

Hello I am ChickenMan71543, i like Chickens, Insects, aquariums, and just animals in general!

ChickenMan71543 · 6 months ago
WigglyWoo99

WigglyWoo99

B
N
D
G
I
Joined
08 Oct 2023
Last Seen
29 Sep 2026
Topics
5
Posts
308
Minecraft
WigglyWoo99

Congrats!

WigglyWoo99 · 6 months ago
ReadySetCode

ReadySetCode

P
Joined
20 Jan 2026
Last Seen
12 Sep 2026
Topics
25
Posts
318
Minecraft
ReadySetCode

Nice job!

ReadySetCode · 6 months ago
stickwithstel

stickwithstel

B
I
Joined
06 Feb 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
4
Posts
99
Minecraft
stickwithstel

yippee, congrats!!! :)

local resident silly goose...i love to draw and animate!!! i ✨MAYYYY or may not✨ hyperfixate on all sorts of birbs, ducks, armadillos, and art hehe

stickwithstel · 6 months ago