There are currently 16 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Autcraft's position on the UK safety act and Minecraft's role.
Started by AutismFather

WigglyWoo99

WigglyWoo99

B
N
D
G
I
Joined
08 Oct 2023
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
5
Posts
308
Minecraft
WigglyWoo99

also why cant we edit our messages anymore

WigglyWoo99 · 3 months ago
WigglyWoo99

WigglyWoo99

B
N
D
G
I
Joined
08 Oct 2023
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
5
Posts
308
Minecraft
WigglyWoo99

wait i can on other posts but not this one

WigglyWoo99 · 3 months ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
232
Minecraft
_GamingVortex
WigglyWoo99:

wait i can on other posts but not this one

You can't edit news posts

_GamingVortex · 3 months ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
232
Minecraft
_GamingVortex
GamingVortex4:
WigglyWoo99:

wait i can on other posts but not this one

You can't edit your messages on news posts

 

_GamingVortex · 3 months ago
ReadySetCode

ReadySetCode

P
Joined
20 Jan 2026
Last Seen
12 Sep 2026
Topics
25
Posts
318
Minecraft
ReadySetCode

Why adminy admins, why can't we edit posts on news threads?

ReadySetCode · 3 months ago
AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Joined
24 Mar 2022
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
200
Posts
504
Minecraft
AutismFather
ReadySetCode:

Why adminy admins, why can't we edit posts on news threads?

I'm not sure. I've updated permissions. Maybe you can now?

1
AutismFather · 3 months ago
VastCreator3547

VastCreator3547

I
Joined
04 Mar 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
32
Posts
217
Minecraft
VastCreator3547
AutismFather:
ReadySetCode:

Why adminy admins, why can't we edit posts on news threads?

I'm not sure. I've updated permissions. Maybe you can now?

It works so you can edit them now :D

Hi! I’m VastCreator3547 and i like Gardening, Lego and Baking.

Pronouns: He/him

 

VastCreator3547 · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
WigglyWoo99

WigglyWoo99

B
N
D
G
I
Joined
08 Oct 2023
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
5
Posts
308
Minecraft
WigglyWoo99
AutismFather:
ReadySetCode:

Why adminy admins, why can't we edit posts on news threads?

I'm not sure. I've updated permissions. Maybe you can now?

yay it works noww

WigglyWoo99 · 3 months ago
Ceebug

Ceebug

B
N
D
I
Joined
21 May 2022
Last Seen
25 Sep 2026
Topics
33
Posts
272
Minecraft
Ceebug

Why cant we type stuff on profiles anymore, no posts, comments. Only reactions work

Why is the cookies button now always on screen even after I accept

Why does the login button not even do anything sometimes

Where are the icons

 

All things we dont know The answer to

Sincerely, Ceebug; Member of Autcraft Since January 2023

Ceebug · 3 months ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
232
Minecraft
_GamingVortex
Ceebug:

Why cant we type stuff on profiles anymore, no posts, comments. Only reactions work

Why is the cookies button now always on screen even after I accept

Why does the login button not even do anything sometimes

Where are the icons

 

All things we dont know The answer to

The delete button doesn't work either

_GamingVortex · 3 months ago