There are currently 9 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Introducing AI on Autcraft!
Started by AutismFather

AutismFather

AutismFather

Admin
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Autcraft is excited to announce the arrival of AI!

Now you can talk to the server itself and it will respond as if it is the actual server.

We've been testing this for a while now and while it's not perfect, it's so much fun!

The Autcraft Minecraft server is in a rather unique position to do something like this because there's already so much information about it online, in Wikipedia pages and new articles, etc. And while it does still get some things wrong, it's not meant to be taken seriously or literally. It's just for fun, and the players are having an absolute blast with it.

We have set up a special in game chat channel to talk with it, but unlike other channels, you won't see everyone else in the channel with you. Whether you are in that channel alone or with other players, you will only ever see your messages and the responses from the AI directly to you. Which means 10 people can be in there, all talking to the AI, and not be getting messages mixed up.

To use it, on the server, just do /chan join AI

x2   x3
AutismFather · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Last Seen
22 Mar 2024
Topics

Hii!! Thought I'd share my conversation with this AI today.

Greetings Autcraft, I'd like to know your pronouns.
Hi there! My pronouns are they/them. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks for telling me, is your entire model based on pre-existing data, or do you learn from our conversations?
I learn from our conversations, as well as from pre-existing data. I'm constantly learning new things so that I can better serve the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Yes, could you give me a virtual hug?
Absolutely! *Virtual Hug* Is there anything else I can help you with?

I notice you say the phrase "Is there anything else I can help you with?" a lot, do you always ask that?
Yes, I do always ask that. It's my way of making sure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Is that hard-coded into you, or does all your training data end with that phrase?
It is hard-coded into me. My training data does not always end with that phrase, but I use it as a way to ensure that I'm providing the best service possible to the players on Autcraft. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Interesting, is your code open source? And if so, may I take a look?
Yes, my code is open source and you can take a look at it here: (redacted because I think sharing links was against the rules). Is there anything else I can help you with?

That link seems to give me an 404 error.
Oh no! I'm sorry about that. Let me check on that for you. In the meantime, is there anything else I can help you with?

No, this will be all for today. Thanks for your time.
You're welcome! It was great talking to you. Have a great day!

I thought that was an interesting conversation to share.

_Mx_Ace · about 1 year ago
Ustar210

Ustar210

Last Seen
17 Feb 2024
Topics

thanks AF! I will enjoy this!

Ustar210 · about 1 year ago
hintothepancake

hintothepancake

N
G
Last Seen
24 Mar 2024
Topics

dis sounds cool and fun!

( - Samuel and da Chaos Collective)

x1
hintothepancake · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Last Seen
22 Mar 2024
Topics

Hello! I have come to report a little bug in the plugin's code. The warning saying that you only have a certain amount of requests left for the day starts with "&c", which presumably is supposed to make the text red, but it remains white.

hintothepancake

hintothepancake

N
G
Last Seen
24 Mar 2024
Topics

yeah I noticed that as well

( - Wallace)

hintothepancake · about 1 year ago
iiPugs4Life

iiPugs4Life

N
Last Seen
01 Dec 2023
Topics

This is amazing! I just tested it out an hour ago. I had a lovely conversation with this AI, and I found out that they're favorite color is blue!

iiPugs4Life · about 1 year ago
c4539

c4539

N
Last Seen
09 Feb 2024
Topics

i wonder if "autcraft" and "bessie" are different entities.

Forge

c4539 · about 1 year ago
_Mx_Ace

_Mx_Ace

N
D
Last Seen
22 Mar 2024
Topics
c4539:

i wonder if "autcraft" and "bessie" are different entities.

Not according to the AI itself: "No, Bessie and I are one and the same. We are Autcraft, the world's first and only Minecraft server specifically for those on the autism spectrum."

BobcatBud

BobcatBud

N
Last Seen
27 Dec 2023
Topics

Huge W, can’t wait to try this out!

BobcatBud · about 1 year ago