There are currently 20 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

AutCon 2026
Started by AutismFather

TobyMacCat

TobyMacCat

B
P
N
D
G
I
Joined
02 Jan 2025
Last Seen
26 Sep 2026
Topics
13
Posts
86
Minecraft
TobyMacCat

YAY x1000

1
TobyMacCat · about 1 month ago
TobyMacCat

TobyMacCat

B
P
N
D
G
I
Joined
02 Jan 2025
Last Seen
26 Sep 2026
Topics
13
Posts
86
Minecraft
TobyMacCat

YAY x1000

1
TobyMacCat · about 1 month ago
TobyMacCat

TobyMacCat

B
P
N
D
G
I
Joined
02 Jan 2025
Last Seen
26 Sep 2026
Topics
13
Posts
86
Minecraft
TobyMacCat

Why did it post x2 🫤

1
TobyMacCat · about 1 month ago
Sch0larofjesters

Sch0larofjesters

N
D
Joined
23 Feb 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
12
Posts
45
Minecraft
Sch0larofjesters

Im not going to irl or ingame autcon ima be at live action role play (LARP) camp so i will be away for 5 days and i will prob be slimed out by all the npcs :'D

Sch0larofjesters · about 1 month ago
GreenSquiggle

GreenSquiggle

N
I
Joined
27 Nov 2022
Last Seen
24 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
23
Minecraft
GreenSquiggle

I can't wait! (I'm doing the IRL meetup if me and my mum can)

GreenSquiggle · about 1 month ago
BriarSmells

BriarSmells

N
D
Joined
10 Nov 2024
Last Seen
25 Aug 2026
Topics
2
Posts
5
Minecraft
BriarSmells

is there a specific known location for this event? i'm also in england!

She/They

Diamond Rank: 26 November 2024

Netherite Rank: 7 July 2026

BriarSmells · about 1 month ago
Ducks_UK

Ducks_UK

N
G
Y
Joined
24 Jan 2026
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
1
Posts
40
Minecraft
Ducks_UK

AutconUK 2026 on Sunday 23rd August between 11-4pm at:

The Treehouse
Merritown Lane
Hurn
BH23 6DT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parking is free at the venue, you will need to register your car number plate which can be done through an iPad or app on arrival. Please note the whole Treehouse site is nut- and dog- free. 

Lol just pasted this from the other forum 

:D Lol my yt is https://www.youtube.com/@Ducks_UK and im a Duck... and thats a gif of me dancing XD

Ducks_UK · about 1 month ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
22 Oct 2022
Last Seen
28 Sep 2026
Topics
576
Posts
1676
Minecraft
FunMummy

Unfortunately, we needed to know if you were coming to AutconUK more than 7 days before the event.

We are full as according to the venue's fire safety policy so please don't just turn up. Only players who have lanyards will be allowed in. 

The only Autcon will be just as fun and we are already thinking about AutconUK 2027! 

1
FunMummy · about 1 month ago
Cookie_Thief_797

Cookie_Thief_797

N
D
Y
Joined
14 Dec 2023
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
58
Posts
575
Minecraft
Cookie_Thief_797

Is it ALWAYS gonna be in the uk?

 

Poltergeist Victor (Insane Demon)

Cookie_Thief_797 · about 1 month ago
IeatRamenn

IeatRamenn

B
N
I
Y
Joined
20 Feb 2026
Last Seen
27 Sep 2026
Topics
22
Posts
107
Minecraft
IeatRamenn

i cant go but i will be on the online one

I'm IeatRamenn!

my other usernames: LivingHumannn, FamousHumannn, FamousRamenEater, rxmen_iz_yummyz

i change my name a lot

also my birthday is november 11

idk bye

IeatRamenn · about 1 month ago