There are currently 20 players online.

Connect now using the IP mc.autcraft.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

AutCon 2026
Started by AutismFather

GreenSquiggle

GreenSquiggle

N
I
Joined
27 Nov 2022
Last Seen
24 Aug 2026
Topics
3
Posts
23
Minecraft
GreenSquiggle

Where is it again? I forgot. I need Google maps cords or location info, thanks in advance.

GreenSquiggle · about 1 month ago
FunMummy

FunMummy

Admin
SrHelper
Helper
B
P
N
D
G
I
Y
Joined
22 Oct 2022
Last Seen
02 Oct 2026
Topics
577
Posts
1679
Minecraft
FunMummy

It's shared on this post (on page 2) and here:ย https://www.autcraft.com/forum/topic/4130-autconuk-2026%3A-times%2C-dates%2C-locations%21/

FunMummy · about 1 month ago
Pingugames_MC

Pingugames_MC

I
Joined
25 Apr 2026
Last Seen
31 Aug 2026
Topics
0
Posts
1
Minecraft
Pingugames_MC

Hello today i logged in on the 23rd of august and i did not get the head for autcon how can i get it

Pingugames_MC · about 1 month ago
_GamingVortex

_GamingVortex

B
N
Joined
12 Jan 2026
Last Seen
02 Oct 2026
Topics
12
Posts
233
Minecraft
_GamingVortex

It will go in your inventory at 0000 server time so right after server restart.

_GamingVortex · about 1 month ago
IeatRamenn

IeatRamenn

B
N
I
Y
Joined
20 Feb 2026
Last Seen
29 Sep 2026
Topics
23
Posts
111
Minecraft
IeatRamenn

hi

I'm IeatRamenn!

my other usernames: LivingHumannn, FamousHumannn, FamousRamenEater, rxmen_iz_yummyz

i change my name a lot

also my birthday is november 11

my yt is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWF_TcgAY49TP7eG8rBOW_A

IeatRamenn · about 1 month ago
PupFidget

PupFidget

B
P
N
Joined
04 Jan 2026
Last Seen
01 Oct 2026
Topics
5
Posts
12
Minecraft
PupFidget

Anyone from irl Autcon wanting to come to mario party and pappa John's pizza night msg me and I'll send U what hotel I'm atย  no specific time just turn up whenever ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ‚. Anyone who can't come loved seeing U all and getting all the hugs ๐Ÿ’œ thank you so much to fum , sky, zeddy and AF. And helpers for organising such an amazing event and making such an awesome community ๐Ÿซ‚ I've found my family and I know I'm loved in itย 

ย 

(Hope everyone grabbed a plush )ย  -PupFidget

4
PupFidget · about 1 month ago
IeatRamenn

IeatRamenn

B
N
I
Y
Joined
20 Feb 2026
Last Seen
29 Sep 2026
Topics
23
Posts
111
Minecraft
IeatRamenn

i want papa johns

can you bring me some in the mail

lol

I'm IeatRamenn!

my other usernames: LivingHumannn, FamousHumannn, FamousRamenEater, rxmen_iz_yummyz

i change my name a lot

also my birthday is november 11

my yt is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWF_TcgAY49TP7eG8rBOW_A

IeatRamenn · about 1 month ago
Ron030416

Ron030416

N
I
Joined
31 Jul 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
86
Minecraft
Ron030416

Now I understand ๐Ÿ˜€ โ˜บ๏ธ what AutCon 2026 is!๐Ÿ˜€

Ron030416 · about 1 month ago
Ron030416

Ron030416

N
I
Joined
31 Jul 2025
Last Seen
18 Sep 2026
Topics
0
Posts
86
Minecraft
Ron030416
WigglyWoo99:
VastCreator3547:
Ron030416:

What is AutCon 2026?

Itโ€™s basically where people on Autcraft and their families can go and talk to other people in person, you can read about it here: https://www.autcraft.com/wiki/

(with the link you need to go down to โ€œeventsโ€ then click โ€œAutconโ€)

Also an event on the server

Thanks all!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฌ

Ron030416 · about 1 month ago
VastCreator3547

VastCreator3547

I
Joined
04 Mar 2026
Last Seen
02 Oct 2026
Topics
32
Posts
219
Minecraft
VastCreator3547
Ron030416:
WigglyWoo99:
VastCreator3547:
Ron030416:

What is AutCon 2026?

Itโ€™s basically where people on Autcraft and their families can go and talk to other people in person, you can read about it here: https://www.autcraft.com/wiki/

(with the link you need to go down to โ€œeventsโ€ then click โ€œAutconโ€)

Also an event on the server

Thanks all!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฌ

Youโ€™re welcome! :D

Hi! Iโ€™m VastCreator3547 and i like Gardening, Lego and Baking.

Pronouns: He/him

ย 

VastCreator3547 · about 1 month ago